Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Hair Blog

Its time I let you in on a secret. I have another blog. Its called www.1,000,001-ways-to-not-comb-let-alone-braid-your-daughters-hair-for-around-the-house-or-special-events.blogspot.com. In addition to creative ways to not comb your child's hair there is also has a special section on ways to not wipe yesterday's breakfast off of your daughters' face.

Its a niche blog.

But, if my subscribers saw this picture they'd abandon me in droves.

Behold the first ever pig tails AND keeping barrettes in hair all day, to the point of wanting to sleep in them.


-------

I could tell she knew she was cute when she actually took the binkie out of her mouth and smiled when I asked.

9 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

You seriously crack me up. Cute dragonfly bows!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Adorable! And I won't tell a soul.

Maria said...

Oh, I LOVE that bottom picture of her! What a dolly!

Brent and Tracie said...

Beka loves seeing pictures of Tessa. She even said "pretty" when I asked if Tessa was pretty. We miss you guys already.

Jamie said...

You're funny. The hair has to be just right. It's all in the cut. Maxine didn't want anything done with her hair until Kindergarten. Then the peer pressure set in and she started wanting her hair done.

Ashley said...

So cute! I am glad that now you are getting to play dress up and bows! That's what girls are for. =) I can't wait to meet little Tessa, she is quite a cutie!

Crystal said...

OH. MY. GOSH! I love it!!!

Momisodes said...

Oh my goodness. I can totally see the binky popping out. She IS adorable!

indeazgirl said...

Perfect. Nice job!!