Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hannah

I'm skipping over all Christmas good times for the moment to post pictures of Baby Hannah's visit to MA.

Laura and Connel are crazy. They took at 10+ hour drive with a newborn. Laura asked (via txt) if they could come for New Years only 5 days before them came. I thought about it for about .217 seconds. YES!

This kiddo grew up over the weekend while we had a baby in the house.

Tessa got older as well - holding, talking to and helping Baby Hannah.

She even helped her find some friends.


Auntie brought these matching shirts.

As you can see, Tessa made good friends with Uncle Connel.

A nice family snapshot taken at the JFK Library/Museum.

This is after we told Tessa to look at the camera.


Classic self timed photo with camera perched on the stroller...everybody squeeze in!

Thanks for coming...I hope the drive home wasn't too bad. (See that stormy weather behind them? That is what they are driving home in as I type.)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad you had family for New Years! Did you stay up until midnight? Juliet crashed at 11:14 p.m. but Jack and Maxine both made it.

Crystal said...

Hannah is too cute! and so are your girls of course :)

the Petterson Family said...

I might say that even the 15+ hour drive home was worth it! We had so much fun with you all! Thanks for having us!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! What cute little girls.

the Petterson Family said...

Stealing some pictures...I look very "new mom" exhausted in that last one.